fredag 4 februari 2011

Mission (almost) completed.


Finally, my Fender American Deluxe Partscaster is finished. But there is one thing missing, my Lindy Fralin Blues Special pickups. I have been waiting for two weeks now, and they still haven't arrived. So I put in my Dimarzio Twang Kings for a while. And they sound good! I love the neck, the body and everything tonally.

For those who does not know, I bought the whole guitar in parts from ebay and a local guitar store. Everything is genuine fender except the pickguard, control plate and the pickups. This Am dlx is a little different, with a Am dlx Ash neck (2009) to an Am Dlx body. The Ash neck is a little thicker. They say it's based on '52 U shape, but I would say it's more of a C shape (not modern C), which suits me perfect. I also went for a 4 way switch instead of the original S-1 switch. I can get all the sounds I want with the 4 way switch anyway.

I will upload some more images soon.

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar