onsdag 26 januari 2011

I have found a neck!


Finally, after weeks of reseach and looking, I have finally found a neck. An American Deluxe Ash Telecaster neck. Maple, with black perloid inlays, compound radius (9.5" - 14") and medium jumbo frets. And the difference between an ordinary deluxe neck is that this Ash version has an U shape instead of a modern C. And apparently this U shape isn't near as thick as the old '52 neck, that it is based on. Which suits me very well. I think the modern C necks are way too thin, and the Baja / 50s necks too thick. I am very excited to see this beauty. Hopefully arriving next week.

I also bought a pair of Fender / Schaller locking tuners just like the original specs.

Now, I just have to wait for all my parts to arrive. Then I just have to put them all together and fire it up!

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar