onsdag 12 januari 2011

American Deluxe Telecaster update


So I finally recieved the american deluxe body. Right on time. Fist I was a little disappointed about how the wood grain turned out. It has this funny curve under the bridge. But it was there on the images on ebay. I just didn't look very careful. But it's ok. I think you won't notice it so much when I put the bridge on.

Today I received another ebay item from the states, the custom neck plate. Looks good. I have also ordered the original 6 saddle bridge from a guy in California.

The pickguard and control plate I bought here in Stockholm. The pickguard is a WD, and the control plate is Gotoh. The original pickguard is "aged white pearl", but I thought it looked better with a normal white one.

I have also ordered a wiring kit from Allparts, that hopefully will turn up before the weekend. So very soon I will have my deluxe finished except for one thing, the neck. I just can't decide which one I want. I like how the chunkier ones fills my hand, but the thinner feels a little faster...

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar